Classic Pizza Bagel Bite recipes are amazing! Simple, cheap and easy. I like to buy the plain mini-bagels from the grocery store for about $2.99. You get 6 bagels from that which can make up to 12 bagel bites. Below, you’ll get the step by step recipe for Classic Pizza Bagel Bites and the cost at a glance to show that it cost me $5 or less to make this dinner!
Add in one of my Affordable Side Dishes and you’ve got yourself a fast, healthy and affordable mid-week meal.
Classic Pizza Bagel Bite Recipe
- 1/3 cup of marinara sauce
- 1/4-1/3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- About 20 slices of pepperoni, quartered
- Optional– Additional toppings like chopped slices of sausage, sliced olives, etc.
- 2 mini-bagels, halved
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees
- Cut a stack of pepperoni slices into 4 pieces
- Using a large spoon, spread a layer of marinara sauce on the bagels
- Apply a portion of the cheese on each bagel slice, add toppings and apply another layer of cheese to the bagel bites
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes, or until crispy.
Cost of the Pizza Bagel Bite Recipe
- Bagels: 1 bag of 12 mini- bagels for $2.99 (25 cents/bagel) Use 3 bagels for 2 people = 75 cents
- Marinara sauce: ~30 cents
- Pepperoni Slices: $4.19 for 6 ounces, so it barely costs anything for us/this recipe
- Cheese:$2.29 for an 8 oz bag
If you want something larger than a bagel bite, consider making my Keto Pizza- Bacon and Sausage Recipe.