This is my Amazon Shopping list- anything I buy that I really believe in and/or shop regularly on Amazon.com.
Disclosure: this page is full of affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate, I use these links to earn an income on my blog at no additional cost to you.
Amazon Beauty Buys
My top beauty buys are centralized- if not totally comprised- of Burt’s Bees products. They have helped me control my acne and learn how to take care of my skin. Here’ my Amazon shopping list for beauty products!
- Burt’s Bees Cream Deep Facial Cleanser– currently my go-to cleanser twice a day.
- Burt’s Bees Calming Day Lotion– simple morning routine needs a simpler moisturizer after your first wash of the day.
- Renewal Firming Moisturizing Cream with Bakuchiol, Natural Retinol Alternative– I use this at night.
- Burt’s Bees Oil Cleanser – when I am more oily than usual but more often, I use it to wash my makeup off as a first step towards cleaning my face. I wash my makeup off with the oil cleanser, rinse completely, then use the Burt’s Bees Cream Deep Facial Cleanser to really clean everything up. Top is off with the below listed retinal alternative and viola!
- Burt’s Bees Charcoal Clay Mask– Once a week.
- Burt’s Bees Liquid Foundation– I have been buying this foundation for 2 years now!
- Burt’s Bees Primer– Since pregnancy in 2021, I suddenly couldn’t stand wearing makeup for long periods… and it trickled into SAHM life too. When I do apply makeup, I use this primer to set myself up for the day.
Mom and Baby
My new life as a SAHM is borderline all consuming- and I appreciate you readers going with the flow on that part. However, mom/parent readers could find the following links useful for general lifestyle and/or traveling with a baby.
- Spectra S2 pump and a carrier for the Spectra pumpI took this carrier to Florida with us and it was amazing. And I am totally bringing it to our overnight trip to Bozeman. We’ve also done 2 day trips to Missoula and the breast pump wipes are amazing when working with pumping on the go. I use it to wipe off the Elvie pump or my manual pump.
- Dr. Brown’s Bottles. Of course. I think we will pack 5 4oz-bottles.
- Oxotot Travel size drying rack with a bottle brush
- Dr. Brown’s Formula Pitcher to keep inside the fridge
- SkipHop Portable Changing pad- BEST THING we have ever found at a consignment sale! It was my favorite when we went to the Yankees game and when we were on the planes between Montana and Florida. It holds Oxotot wipes container, a roll of doggie bags, unfolds as a changing pad and holds about 4-5 size 2 diapers.